Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: time for - feedback

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm fed up with an ebay seller. Back in Mar. she claimed that my doll was damaged by the post office and offered a full refund. I still haven't received the check and everytime i email her i get a new excuse. The last time i contacted her on May 4th she said that she asked a former partner to mail the refund. Why ask a "former" partner to do something she should do herself? I know at this point i'll never get my 54.00 but it's a lot of money and i'd like to do something to warn other potential buyers. So, should i leave - feedback.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you contact ebay to file a complaint. Make sure you do that. If you paid using a credit card they can get your money back for you to. I hope you get your refund that is alot of money and besides it's just not right no matter how much money it is to keep it without sending the item. That's why I've gotten kind of scared to buy on ebay, I've been hearing alot anymore of things happening. Good Luck

  3. #3
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My suggestion is to hold off on the feedback and contact Ebay and report her.

    I'm sure that there will be lots of helpful suggestions from our members--at least I really hope so! My one caution would be to not give any clues about her identity in the process. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Joy

  4. #4
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    My first reaction is--YES, FEEDBACK--but when I calm down and think about it, I think you should wait a bit and do a complete dispute resolution with ebay first. But a pleasant message that tells her you would rather deal with her than ebay's dispute team might get her going. If it doesn't get her going, then, by all means, follow ebay's dispute resolution procedure. I've had to do it twice and both times it worked out quite well.

  5. #5
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    I forgot to add that both times I used the process, the seller and I remained on good terms, because we both tried very hard to be nice and polite.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I filed a dispute with ebay. The seller sent me an email on May 4th saying that she would mail me a check. i paid with a money order. Last week i got a letter from ebay basically saying that they were happy to help me resolve my problem. That's nice but nothing has been resolved. The seller has been promising to mail me a refund but doesn't follow through and put a check in the mail. If she did i bet it would bounce.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't give up! It took me almost a year to get a refund from a seller who never delivered the handpainted sign I paid about $100 for on e-Bay. Keep following up with e-Bay and send the seller a certified letter requesting a refund. E-Bay should be able to give you the seller's address and phone number. At this point, it is the principle of the matter as well as the $54.

    I now always use paypal despite it's fees. I also pay with a credit card on paypal. It is the only way I feel confident in these transactions even though paypal is not perfect.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wouldnt leave negetive feedback before you get your money back. Sometimes its not even worth it after either because they can do the same to you. E-bay has a number you can call, I think you should call them.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dalmatian101's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will need to follow through, Ebay seems to think it was resolved, so you need to file another complaint. Did you use Paypal? Credit card? You can file with Paypal and say you did not receive the item. I have had Paypal reverse a payment made to me when the buyer made a mistake!! She actually got the item I sent her and left positive feedback, then she contacted Paypal and said I did not send the item (she got two items she bought on the same day mixed up). Luckily I had delivery confirmation.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I paid with a money order and i know the seller got it since she marked payment received. i just filed a claim with ebay. The seller no longer answers my emails.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •